Saturday 1 September 2007

Day 10 - self portrait saturday


As Daniel has the camera at work to show rent fans the footage of us meeting the stars, I will use a photo taken about a month ago before a wedding. I take self portraits all the time but they usually end up looking like silly myspace photos so this is definitely something to work on when i get the camera back!







I love this photo because I fell in love with the dress and though we didnt have much money daniel offered to buy it for me when it got reduced in the sale. I wore it to rent on our anniversary in New York.
This self portrait thing has got me questioning how I see myself. I see myself as a good person I guess, friendly, caring, generous. My issues with myself are purely physical. At least physicalities can be changed in one way or another.

No comments: